"Eden's Gate has taken over the animal sanctuary and is using it to keep captured wolves before sending them to Elk Jaw Lodge."
- There are 8 Cultists: 2 VIPs, 4 Cultists, 1 Sniper, 2 Judge Wolves.
- There are 2 Alarms found at this outpost.
- The key first thing to do at this location is locate and disable the 2 alarms on.
- Approach the FANG Center from the Western side.
- Start by taking out the Sniper on the Western most building.
- Eliminate that Sniper and approach the building.
- Between the building that had the Sniper on it and the next one.
- In this gap, you will find a Defender there.
- Look straight ahead where you will see the Alarm Panel in front of you.
- Sneak up behind them and get them with a takedown.
- Go back over to the left, then turn to the South.
- You will see a machine gun nest with a Cultist manning it.
- Grab the body and bring it to the Northern side of the FANG center.
- Drop the body into the tall flowers.
- Head back to the machine gun nest and look to the North.
- Just next to the domed enclosure is the next Alarm panel.
- Snipe the Alarm panel from a distance to disable the alarms.
- Start carefully working your way through the remaining cultists and Judge Wolves.
- Most of them will come to you when noticed.