Foxhole is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Holland Valley.
- Approach the Armstrong Residence from any direction to find it aflame with Cultists in the front yard.
- Defeat the Cultists before you start exploring the smoldering remains of the house.
- Go through the nearby open window to the East with the water heater inside the room.
- Stepping into the room will cause see the water heater finally fail, launching itself high.
- Once in the room, go over to the left through the open door, to the North.
- Go to the next wall and turn to the left.
- Jump over the fallen wall there.
- From there, climb up onto the fallen section of the room.
- Go to the right and drop back to the ground level.
- Head over to the green chair and turn to the right, South.
- Use the nearby table and shelf to reach the next section of roof.
- Turn to the East and drop into the next room in that direction.
- Go through the remaining door to the right.
- Duck through the opening and go over to the hatch you see in the floor.
- Approaching it will cause a section of the ceiling to fall.
- Go to the hatch and open it to gain access to the stash itself.
- Take the ladder down to get the loot within.
- Head over to the first opening on the right.
Foxhole Video Walkthrough