”Fly down the mountain in a wingsuit to pay tribute to Clutch.”
- Found just next to the Silver Lake in the Whitetail Mountain region.
- Approach the Clutch Nixon sign and read it to begin this challenge.
- You will start with 45 seconds on your timer.
- Passing through the rings will grant you 5 seconds per ring.
- Unlike the previous challenges, you will be able to miss a number of rings without failing the challenge.
- This will bring you to the top of Raptor Peak where you will need to jump off and start flying through rings.
- Jump off and immediately deploy the wingsuit.
- Dive down, aim for the first ring and start pulling up as you approach it.
- Level out, keeping slightly upwards as you turn to the left and aim toward the next ring.
- Continue to the left to aim for the next ring, angle downward, pulling up as you approach the ring.
- Start a gentle bank to the right just after that ring to aim for the next.
- Being aware of your distance to the ground is important.
- You will be close to the ground and trees throughout this section, so be careful.
- Go through the ring and then align with the river to get through the ring.
- Dive down slowly to get through the next ring just past the rock ridge.
- Move just to the left along with the river to keep with it to reach the next ring.
- Align with the center of this ring to dodge between the 2 rock faces nearby.
- Keep low and follow the river as best you can.
- This will lead you quickly to the next ring.
- Keep along the river for the moment, but the best path to the next ring has you passing through a set of trees.
- Try to gain just a little altitude to dodge the trees, or carefully fly straight through them.
- Pass through here and then slowly bank to the left, following the river.
- Straighten out and fly through the ring ahead of you.
- Bank just slightly to the left and follow the river.
- You can see a bridge ahead of you with the final ring under it.
- Carefully glide through it to complete this stunt mission.