- Can be found while at the Lincoln Lookout Tower during the Patriot Acts side quest.
- Look along the building to the Northeastern corner to find the box on the wall.
- Read the note inside it to learn about the Prepper stash accessible from this Watch Tower.
- Climb up to the top walkway of Lincoln Watchtower and read the note in the box on the Northeastern corner of the building.
- This note mentions a series of ziplines to reach a Stash that is hidden nearby.
- Go to the East and over to the railing.
- You will see a Zipline going down the hill toward one of the nearby trees.
- Jump up onto the railing and start riding the zipline.
- This will take you to the first platform.
- Search around the platform to find a lot of ammo.
- Go to the Southern side and ride the zipeline along to the next portion.
- This next rope segment is automatic, just let things be as you down the ropeline.
- This will bring you to the next platform, more ammo can be found here.
- Get a running start and jump across to the next platform to the South.
- There is a beam between the next two platforms that you will need to balance across.
- Go around this platform looking for ammo once again.
- Turn to the East from there and jump over to the next platform.
- Go to the opposite side after search it for ammo.
- Ride the Zipeline to get into an opening in a silo.
- This will bring you inside the silo where the Prepper Stash itself is.
- Immediately across from where you enter is some Body Armor you can collect.
- Turn to the South after that, and look on the table.
- You will find 3 Prepper Magazines, a Grenades, Blasting Cap
- On the lower shelf of the table you will find a pair of Throwing Knives, some more ammo and a few Arrows.