The Jessop's Conservatory had been sold to the Seed family a while ago. Most do not know what they have been doing with it since they bought it.
- This leads you to Jessop's Conservatory, where you will need to find a point to search the area for the Cultists to mark them.
- Head to the Northern part and climb up the Radio tower to see the whole area to mark the Cultists you can.
- Go to the Southern side of the tower and ride the zipline down to the main house.
- This lands you on scaffolding next to a window.
- Break through the boards over the window to get inside the building.
- Open the safe here to claim the Silver Bars and money inside it.
- Gather what you can from here then step back outside.
- Go along the scaffolding to the South, finding the open window on the right-hand side close to the Southern side of the house at ground level.
- Inside the house, you will see a Cultist at the top of the stairs.
- Sneak up the stairs and take them down.
- Turn to the left and go toward the next Cultist who is by the desk.
- Head out of the nearby window, with the Western side of the house.
- To the North of where you land, you can see an Alarm you should disable.
- From there, continue to the North, keeping out of sight, to find and eliminate the next Cultist along this side.
- Take down the Cultist nearby the Northern end of the house
- Grab the body and hide it behind the nearby wall.
- Go West and then slip into the nearby Greenhouse.
- Take down the Cultist in here and just let them fall where they will.
- Look to the North to see another Cultist patrolling.
- Eliminate them, hiding the body in the Bliss Flowers or in the Greenhouse.
- Go to the Western end of the Greenhouse and head South into the next Greenhouse.
- Take down the Cultist inside the Greenhouse so you do not need to hide the body.
- Go out to the East, looking for the North.
- There, you will find the second alarm to disable on the Western side.
- Go back into the Greenhouse and hide against the Western side.
- Wait for the Cultist to pass by the windows and then take them down.
- Head over to the Western side of the Bliss Flowers.
- Take down this Cultist to leave just 1 more Cultist.
- From here, turn to the Southeast area, where you can see a truck behind the sheds.
- Eliminate this Cultist to complete the liberation of the Cult Outpost.