"Eden's Gate has taken over this cattle farm and is slaughtering the cows for their meat."
There are 7 Cultists and 2 Alarms in this area.
- Go around the area first to spot the 7 cultists and 2 alarms, getting them to appear.
- This is easily done from the nearby hills and pasture nearby.
- Begin by approaching the ranch house from the Northern side, where the Cultist Defender is.
- Go to the small shed in the Northern section of the area.
- Wait behind the shed for the Defender to pass you by, going toward the front, where the road is.
- Take them down and move the body into the nearby grass.
- Turn to the East and head to the red-roofed building.
- On the Western face of that building, you will find the first alarm.
- Approach and disable the alarm.
- Head to the South and take down the Cultist butchering some meat.
- It is suggested to move the body into the grass to the North.
- Go to the West and sneak into the house.
- In the Northern portion of the house, you will find a locked door.
- You can use Locksmith to open the door and claim the contents of the chest inside.
- Head to the Southern side of the house.
- Looking out the window to the East, you will see a Cultist.
- Take them down and leave the body where it is.
- Look on the table behind you to find an area map that will give you 5 new locations.
- Turn to the South from there and take down the Cultist VIP butchering the cow.
- Take them down and then move the body behind the nearby building.
- Turn to the West now, you have 3 Cultists left to deal with.
- Start by heading over to to the West and climbing up onto the RV.
- Go over to the North and disable the nearby Alarm.
- From there, head to the South and takedown the Cultist there.
- This one can wander to the front of the RV.
- Turn to the North at the front of the RV.
- Approach and takedown the final Cultist to liberate this location.