Long Range Lockpick is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Holland Valley.
- Along the Southern shore of the Deep North Irrigation Reservoir, you will find a locked room with a note outside it.
- Go up the ladder and onto the rooftop of this building.
- Head over to the zipline and ride it over to the building across the way.
- Be careful because there is a Sniper on the perch.
- Defeat the Sniper if they are there, then drop onto the ground.
- If you have a Sniper Rifle, with a long range scope, you can immediately start sniping for the next challenge.
- Break the boards over the door to get inside the small shed.
- You will find a Sniper Rifle with a scope against the wall on the left.
- You can also find some body armor there.
- Collect both and head back outside.
- Climb back up onto the perch and look through the window of the small shed across the lake.
- Take careful aim, hold your breath, and fire at the door lock.
- This will open the door up, giving you the chance to get inside.
- Either swim back or, if cultists have attacked, hijack one of their cars.
- Go up the door to the small shed and push through it.
- This will bring you inside the building.
- Next to the person who locked the door you will find 3 Prepper Magazines.
- There is a large stack of money on the table nearby.
- There are Fasteners, throwing knives, Oregano, and Blasting Cap.
Long Range Lockpick Video Walkthrough