"What horrible secrets await you inside of O'Hara's Haunted House?"
- Once you get the Prepper Note, you will want to head to the white house to the East of the Barn where the Haunted House is.
- Go to the back of the house and climb up onto the rooftop.
- Turn to the North and drop onto the scaffolding you see sitting on that side.
- Use this to get inside the house's top floor.
- Once inside the top floor, go to the Western window.
- On the right-hand side of the window you will find the power switch to enable access to the Haunted House itself.
- Ride the Zipline over to the barn and enter the haunted house.
- The Prepper stash can be found at the end of the haunted house itself.
- Head into the barn and go to the right, then take the left into the pipe.
- A prop cultist will pop up as you exit the pipe, turn to the left, go around the corner.
- Follow the corridor straight and then over to the right.
- Head straight toward the blue lamp and turn to the right there.
- Ignore the red-lit bed on the right with the woman prop that lunges upwards.
- Go past the next 4 corners, past the yellow-lit area.
- As you reach the end of the haunted house, you will see a few disassembled manikins.
- Just continue forward through the rest of the section.
- You will pass a Cultist Manikin butchering an animal.
- Just continue forward and you will come to a one-armed manikin pointing upwards.
- Go upwards to reach the attic.
- This leads you into the stash itself.
- Go over to the shelves by the window to the right to find the Prepper Magazines.