Overwatch is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Henbane River.
- Be sure you have the Grapple and Parachute perk unlocked, or a helicopter.
- Make your way to Taft Lookout Tower nearby Raptor Peak.
- Begin approaching the Tower from the West.
- Duck into the bushes at the base of the tower and look to the North.
- Silently eliminate the Angel there then look to the East.
- On the ledge above, you can find a Cultist.
- On the tower itself, you can expect to find a Sniper on the walkway.
- Eliminate the Cultists here and read the note in the tower itself.
- This will being your climb upwards toward Raptor Peak.
- Find the path and follow the path forward.
- Jump across the first gap.
- From there, look to the left to find a grapple point.
- Throw the hook over there, to cross the gap in front of you.
- Jump from the rope and continue upwards to the East.
- Climb up the next 2 ledge in front of you.
- Go over to the left, getting around the corner, then turning to the right.
- Go past the eagle nest and climb up the ledges nearby.
- Head to the East, along the ledge.
- Duck under the overhanging rock to reach the next grapple point.
- Look to the left you will see another grapple point.
- To the East, you will see another ledge that you can reach with a jump and using the parachute.
- This ledge has a Eagle nest on it.
- Look to the East, and up, to find the grapple point.
- Swing across the gap, letting go as you reach the cliff edge to get to the next ledge.
- Head North, through the small tunnel, to the next cliff face.
- Once again, look up and to the North to spot another grapple point.
- Climb up to the grapple point above you to press forward.
- Turn to the West on this ledge to access the next grapple point.
- Use the grapple hook, and climb up to the ledge.
- Jump over the gap and climb up the ledge in front of you.
- Turn to the East, where you can see another ledge with a grapple point and a fallen log.
- Jump over there and cross using the remains of the tree.
- Continue to the North from the second log bridge.
- Above you is another Grapple Point to climb up towards.
- This will bring you up to the top of the area.
- Go North and then West, around the top of the peak.
- This will bring you to the camp site where the Stash is.
- Go over to the large chest, where you will find the money and the Prepper Magazines.
Overwatch Video Walkthrough