”Faith has taken the Sheriff and she plans to turn him. You must confront Faith Seed and defeat her if you hope to find the Sheriff and save him.”
- Having left the Hope County Jail, you will be taken into the Bliss once again.
- The Junior Deputy will be confronting Faith Seed.
- You see Faith guiding the Sheriff through the Bliss, slowing bringing him over to her side.
- Go on down the slope and to reach the shallow pool of water with a rock in the middle.
- It is time to fight Faith herself.
- Make note of the fact that she has red and white petals swirling around her.
- She will call in solid illusions of Angels that will rush and attack you.
- A single hit with any weapon will cause them to vanish.
- Keep on guard for these foes because they can do a lot of damage very quickly since there are a number of them.
- During the first portion of the fight, Faith will simply be teleporting around around in the area and unleashing the Angels and blasts of energy.
- After doing some damage to her, she will vanish and start talking at you.
- During this time, you will see a number of crates appear in the middle.
- Rush over to them and reload on all your ammo.
- She will then appear with a number of duplicates that will be hovering in the air.
- Look for the Faith with the Red and White pedals to know which one to shoot to do damage to Faith.
- She will vanish again as you get her to half health.
- Once again, more crates and medkits will appear in the middle area with the rocks.
- Fight carefully, always aim for the Faith with the Red and White Pedals.
- Once her health is in the critical range, she will reappear over the rock in the middle.
- Pull out the heavy weapons and open fire on her.
- Just keep firing at her until she goes down.