”Catch the Unique Fish near the island. Use the Hybrid Sturgeon fly to get his attention.”
- With the Drubman Marina liberated, you will be able to get this mission from the marked Resistance Member.
- Approach and talk with them to learn about Ragnar the Terrible, an albino sturgeon who has been in the waters for many years.
- Go to the dock and use the boat shop to get a boat (or a jet ski if you only have ~$1,000).
- Spawn in the vehicle and turn to the West.
- Drive over to the island you can see directly West from the Marina.
- Once on the island, be on guard for a potential black bear on the island.
- If you leave this small island, the is very likely to reappear.
- Once on the island, go to the middle to find a backpack with loot, but also a useful fishing rod if you have not bought one yet.
- Be sure you have the Fisher King perk unlocked for the next part of this walkthrough.
- Open up your weapon wheel, tap the right shoulder button to change to the utility wheel, select your fishing rod, then tap Y/Triangle to cycle to the Hybrid Strugeon Fly.
- Once you are all set up, head to the Southern side of the island, where the small dock is.
- Look for the marker over to the water to have an idea of where to cast your line.
- Face to the East, get a long cast set up and then release the cast button to launch the fly a long distance.
- You will likely catch a number of Rock Bass as you work toward the Strugoen.
- Once you do get the Ragnar on the line, it will be a fight and take a few tries to reel it in.
- Take your time, watch your line carefully to keep it from snapping.
- Reel up until it goes red, then release the button.
- Oppose the fish's movement until you land it.