Salvage Rites is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Whitetail Mountains.
- Make your way to the Salvage Camp and go to the Eastern side of the island with the Camp.
- Go to the tent at the lake shore, where you will find the Prepper Note.
- Nearby the note is the lock box
- From there, turn to the East and start swimming.
- There are buoy markers with underwater flares below them.
- Each of the underwater flares have a lootable container by them.
- You can also just swim out to the boat and dive down from there to find the fuselage of the sunken plane.
- On the edge of the underwater fissure you will find the key for the lockbox.
- The key sits next to the corpse of the pilot.
- Swim on back to the shore and go over to the lockbox.
- Open it up to collect the perk magazines and complete the Prepper Stash.
Salvage Rites Video Walkthrough