Shipwreck is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Henbane River.
- Found in the Eastern portion of Silver Lake, on the island with the Tanami Residence.
- Approach the Eastern side of the island with the dredger sitting on its coast.
- Find the house that is just inland from the dredger.
- In front of the house you will find the prepper note to begin the search here.
- Turn to the East and head toward the dredger after that.
- Dive into the water and swim through the open window on the Southern side of the Dredger, just above the "shack."
- Swim to the boat's Northern hull and turn to the right (East).
- When you reach a wall here, turn to the South and swim up the stairs you see in front of you.
- Turn to the West at the top of the stairs and head past the large crate.
- Go over the railing in the middle and look to the right to find a ladder.
- Climb up the ladder and go over to the left, West.
- Here you will find the switch to control the Dredger and allow you to move forward.
- Activate the switch.
- There is an open window to the left of the switch you can use to quickly get outside.
- Swim over to the West, diving down into the water.
- Follow the tunnel to the North, climbing up onto the rock path in front of you.
- Keep with it going up the ledge and turning to the West.
- Dive back into the water and swim through this tunnel to continue forward.
- Follow it as it bends, and then to its Eastern end.
- Here, you will see a opening in the roof of the cave with blue rope around it.
- Swim into this opening and surface.
- Interact with the hatch above you to gain access to the bunker with the Prepper Stash above.
- Climb out of the water and into the bunker location.
- Head to the South, to the first door on the right.
- Keep on guard because there is a rattlesnake just inside this doorway that will attack you.
- Kill the snake and then loot the table to find the Prepper Magazines, ammo, money, and an access key.
- Continue to the Southern door and use the Access Key to get into the next room.
- To the right of the door you will find a Safe you can open with lockpicking.
- On the Eastern workbench you can find a note to reach and there is a message on the phone if you care to listen to it.
- You can use the nearby ladder to climb out of this area and back to the surface.
Shipwreck Video Walkthrough