"Eden's Gate has taken over the Ranger's Station and is using it as a place to train and supply their soldiers."
- There are 8 Cultists and 2 Alarms.
- 1 Sniper, 1 Heavy, 6 Cultists.
- Approach the Cultist Outpost from the West, using the ridge overlooking the whole of the Outpost.
- Search with your binoculars to mark most of the Cultists in the area.
- Start by using the Zipline to get onto the top of a building.
- Take out the Cultist Sniper on this rooftop to begin.
- Just be sure to hide the bottom on the flat part of the roof.
- Head to the Northern part of the rooftop.
- You will see 1 Heavy (and 1 Cultist later) patrolling this area.
- Get them with a Death from Above takedown.
- Turn to the Northeast, going around the Northern side of the nearby building.
- This will lead to the first Alarm that you can approach and disable.
- Continue to the building in the corner of the area and go inside it.
- You can search in here to find a safe with 40 Silver Bars.
- Collect what you can in the building, then head out the Southern door.
- Head out of the building and into the Warehouse to the South.
- Continue, inside, to the far end to reach another Cultist.
- Sneak up on them and take them down.
- Turn to the West, going between the small ridge and the truck.
- Turn to the North while here to see a pair of Cultists.
- Sneak up on each of them in turn and take them down.
- Turn back to the South from there, looking toward the covered area.
- There is a sole Cultist at the Shooting range there you will want to take out.
- Finally, head back to the building you started at.
- By its Northwestern corner, you can find a Judge Wolf and the final Cultist.