Access the manager's office
is an objective in Far Cry 6
Access the manager's office is an objective in the Treasure Hunt, The Truest Yaran in Far Cry 6
- Make your way to the Gran Finca Power Station found in Noventarmas.
- Make your way to the Southern side of the building to find the orange box which begins the Treasure hunt itself.
- Once you've read the note about all of the other employees being fired, follow the railed walkway to the Northeast.
- Head over to the pit in front of you to the North.
- Drop down into the pit in front of you.
- Go over to the opening in the pit from there.
- Hook onto the Grappling point and lower yourself down into the pit to get into the power station itself.
- Once inside the tunnel, head to the West, following the tunnel to the drained large pool.
- Go to the Western side of the pool and climb up using the ladder there.
- At the top of the ladder, go through the Southern door in this room into the red-lit corridor beyond it.
- Inside this room, turn to the West and climb up the ladder here.
- At the top, interact with the hatch to open it up.
Turn on the Lights
- Inside this room, go over to the West and then head through the doorway to the North here.
- This will bring you into the control room.
- Take the stairs on up and head into the control booth at the top.
- Inside here, you can find some useful items, and a note, which reveals that you need to clear some blockages in the pipes of the power plant.
Clear the Blockages
- Time to clear the blockages that are stopping the necessary water to power it.
- Head to the Southwest from the control deck you are at and drop back down to the floor below.
- Once there, go over to the opening nearby in the floor.
- Look below the grating to the South to see an open section of piping with dirt clogging it in the middle.
- Just shoot the dirt in the pipe to clear it out
- A cover will slam down, closing the pipe, and the water level in the area below you will lower.
- Drop down into the drained portion of the lower area.
- Once on the catwalk, turn to the North and then follow it over to the West.
- Use the ladder or jump into the water below you.
- In the water, head over to the East.
- Climb up onto the metal walkway there.
- Once on this walkway, turn to the West and look to the open section of pipe to the left of the ladder you just swam by/climbed up.
- Shoot the blockage to lower the water level once again.
- From this (former) blockage, head to the South and take the stairs there down.
- Go into the water and then climb onto the scaffolding to the South.
- On the scaffolding, turn to the East and look into the caged room.
- Just above the water level of the Eastern wall is an open section of pipe, showing the blockage there.
- The water level will lower again, with only a few more blockages to clear.
- Go to the Western end of the scaffolding and drop into the water.
- Once back in the water, head to the North and look for the staircase here.
- Climb/swim up the staircase and get onto the walkway here.
- Go over to the pipe nearby over to the West.
- Shoot the blockage to clear it out.
- From there, head over to the East and look for the stairs going downward.
- At the bottom of the stairs, you will find an opening with a ladder.
- Take the ladder down into the area below.
- From here, turn to the South and head into the turbine room.
- Inside the turbine room you will want to head to the Southern side or just shoot the blockage in the pipe there from where you are.
- That will clear out the last of the water, giving Dani the chance to restore the power.
- Go back over to the North to the last hatch you dropped through.
- Jump up to reach the orange handles.
- Jump from the first to the second and climb back into the previously flooded room.
- From there, go over to the West and toward the second to last blockage there.
- Head to the South to the red door with the now green light over it.
- Climb up the ladder here on the left.
- On this walkway, head to the East then South and climb up the ladder on the left.
- At the top, climb up the next ladder and look to the right there.
- You will find a switch to activate the power.
- Pull it to unlock the door across the way.
Inside the Manager's Office
- Time to get inside the manager's office itself.
- First through, head over to the Western section of this control room.
- Searching around, you can find a handbag with Pesos in it.
- You can also find a set of stairs between caged areas.
- Climb up the stairs and open the chest there.
- This will complete the Treasure Hunt, and give you The True Loyalist
- Time to leave the area and exit the power plant.
- Exit this large room through the Southern door.
- Once there, look to the East to find a locked door (and a nearby comic book).
- Grab the comic then break the lock to open the way out.