One of the Anti-Aircraft Sites found within La Joya of El Este.
- 150 XP
- Approach the Anti-Aircraft site from the Northwest, coming through the flowers.
- This should bring you right through them to see the Cannon itself.
- There are only 2 Assaulters guarding the Site by default.
- One is watching the Cannon itself.
- The other is found along the Northern side of the Site, nearby the Spotlight.
- Pick them off with a Silenced weapon to quietly clear the site.
- With that done, head toward the Site itself, going through the open-ended Green Tent.
- Head over to the fenced area in front of you, to the left of the spotlight, where you can find a note.
- Read the note if you want, then just head forward through the door next to it.
- Ahead, just a little to the left is a large bin of Medicine.
- Duck and head over to the next open section below the shipping container.
- Just next to the trolly forklift you will find a scrap box with Metal.
- Continue to the West from there.
- Go around the small corner and use the ladder here to climb up on top of the concrete here.
- Head over to the East to find some scraps to collect, which is Recycled Fasteners.
- Jump down from here and head over to the South, to the tent just across from the fenced area.
- Looking in this open-sided, which is covered to the South and West, you will find a table nearby the fenced area that has Medicine.
- Collect the nearby medicine and then head over to the Eastern section of the Site.
- Look for the large canopy nearby the radio tower and head under it, collecting the metal found at the base of the shallow ramp by the sandbags.
- Under the Northern table is some medicine.
- Just next to this tent is the Depleted Uranium.
- Time to finish this, head over to the Western side of the Site where the Anti-Aircraft Cannon itself is.
- Equip a Rocket Launcher/Grenade Launcher/Explosive and lob it at the cannon.