Colinas Plains Checkpoint is a Checkpoint in Far Cry 6.
- Sgt. Cruz, a Pistolero, is the one holding the Keycard for the Checkpoint.
- There is a Sniper on the watchtower just along the Eastern road.
- Pick off the Sniper here to start clearing out of the area.
- Sgt Cruz can be found patrolling the Southern section of the Checkpoint.
- The Assaulter is generally wandering around the middle of the checkpoint itself.
- Be wary of the Officer that will occasionally ride through here.
- Wait for the Assaulter to head past the bushes on the Northeastern side of the area.
- Snipe them with a silenced weapon if you are going for a quiet takeover.
- Head over to the Western side of the area after that.
- Sneak to the Southwestern side of the main building.
- Look to the Southwest of the building to find a tripwire grenade set-up.
- Sneak behead the building to the Northwest and then sneak behind it.
- Go to the Northeast to find the final soldier here, the Engineer.
- Pick them off however you want.
- Go to the Northeastern side of the building and over to the Alarm here.
- After that, take a little time to just head to the Northeast and over to the bunker here, the arsenal.
- Go to the White building on the Eastern side of the Checkpoint.
- Approach the door here and open it using the Keycard.
- Inside the bunker, you will find Recycled Glass, Medicine, and (potentially) some Gun Powder.
Colinas Plains Checkpoint Video Walkthrough