- Head forward up the slope to the next landing, with the lookout over the rubble you have scaled thus far.
- Go to the right of the entrance of the building to find some enemies: 2 3-C SOLDIER Operators and an Elite Helicopter.
- You can also find a chest with 3,000 gil inside it.
- Head toward the stairs after that, which has another Vending Machine, which you can restock the various items.
- Head on up the stairs there 2 landings to the landing with the opening the wall.
- Continue to the Southern part of this room and then look upwards.
- There, Barret will remark on some ropes above.
- Looking up through the collapsed tunnel to spot the ropes hanging above you.
- Use the Grappling Gun to ascend upwards.
- From there, go over to the Northeast to encounter more enemies: 3 Shock-Rays and 3 Slug-Rays.
- Defeat them and then go into the darkened corner of the room to find a small illuminated area.
- Step into that light and look upwards to find the next grapple point.
- On this level, head over to the left to find a chest that is guarded by 3 more Shock-Rays and 3 Slug-Rays.
- The chest has a Hi-Potion inside it.
- From there, go to the upward slope on the far side of the landing.
- After that, look to the right across the gap and up to find the next grapple point.
- Head through the opening in the wall across from where you land to get back outside.
- Here is metal scaffolding, go to the left and then take the stairs downward.
- Going down a few landings, look to the left to find an opening in the wall with a chest.
- Inside the chest is an Enchanted Ring.
- Go across from there to find another grapple point in this room.
- Use the Grappling Gun to get across the gap and then head over to the left.
- Go into the opening in the wall to the right and use the stairs to ascend farther upwards a few landings, to the top of the stairs.
- Once there, turn to the left and go into the adjacent room.
[ Video Walkthrough - The Crumbling Building]