- Head over to the right and go back outside onto the collapsed roadway leading upwards.
- Approaching the top of this slope will bring out a Blast-Ray.
- Take this foe on carefully, using Lightning Materia to do heavy damage and possibly stagger it.
- Defeat it and head up the ladder nearby.
- Continue over to the right at the top of the ladder.
- Here, you will find some crates to smash, adn getting to the Eastern side to find a chest with a Turbo Ether.
- Go back to the next ladder and climb it up to the next landing.
- Once there, go over to the left and climb up the short ladder there.
- Head forward to find a chest with some Smelling Salts.
- Go back down the short ladder and head over to the East, going around to the Northern side of the building.
- Once there, climb up the ladder to the next level.
- At the top of the ladder, go around the supports to the left to find some crates to smash for supplies.
- Head across to the surviving catwalk in front of you and head along it.
- Climb up the ladder at the end of it and then go over to the right and duck under the nearby collapsed support.
- Squeeze through the opening nearby after that to continue forward.
- Next, the party needs to balance their way across a narrow support beam.
- On the far side of the beam, just go forward and then over to the left ofind another fight with 2 Byobapolis and a Cerulean Drake.
- Defeat them and head over to the top portion of the building with the rope on the ground.
- Stand on the rope and look up to the right, toward the scaffolding to pull yourself upwards.
- Going to the right, you will find a chest with Magician's Bracelet
- Go down the nearby ladder to drop back to the ground.
- Head over to the left and start moving toward the large pillar.
- The party will need to sidle their way along the narrow remains of the catwalk
- When the path widens briefly, a Byobapolis will appear and attack the party.
- Go to the end of the catwalk to find some more crates to smash.
- After that, cross the planks nearby to get onto the adjacent building.
- This will trigger the next mini-boss fight.
[ Video Walkthrough - The Path to Greater Heights]