You can gift in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Go to Item Shop
- Choose item you want to buy
- Click on "Buy As A Gift":
- Choose what friend you want to gift to
- Add custom message
- When your friend logs on the next time, they get a gift box with your present.
- The friend can open the gift to get the item.
- You must have Multi-factor authentication enabled on your account.
- See [Fortnite Battle Royale: Boogie Down|here]] on how to enable 2FA.
- You also get the Fortnite Battle Royale: Boogie Down|Boogie Down dance]] when you enable 2FA.
- You can only gift to a friend who you've been a friend with at least 48 hours.
- Limit is a total of three gifts every 24 hours; If you want to give another gift you have to wait until the next day.
- Gifts are non-refundable, neither you or your friend would be able to submit a refund request for it.
- You cannot gift items in your inventory; You can only gift by purchasing an item from the Item Shop.
- You can disable the "receive gifts from others" option in account settings if you do not want to get any gifts; Any attempts to send you gifts will then be blocked (but you keep any gifts you've already received)
- The above rules are in place to prevent fraud and misuse of the gifting system.