A suburban neighborhood with a soccer field and playground. This residential area has lots of houses to loot. The house with the tree fallen on it and the dog house have 3 chests, so they can be the best houses there.
Pleasant Park is located in the north-western part of the map, to the west of Loot Lake.
See map below.
- Expect a good amount of other players to land here.
- Lots of small homes here which you can quickly check for loot.
- The Football Field often has a chest in the center but there is no cover so be careful when looting.
- Check the roof of the gas station on the east side. That roof is a good landing point that gives you a vantage point overlooking the activity in the town and letting you snipe other players.
- Remember to also check the roofs if possible.
- A good place to land is on the roof of the gas station in the east side. There usually is loot here, and the spot provides a good vantage point overlooking the whole area.
- Land on the lowest roof on one of the houses and break the wall besides you. There is usually a chest there.
- Place a trap inside a house and collect people's loot once they die.
- if playing duo or squads try taking one side of pleasant for yourself. by landing in separate houses that neighbor each other
- There is a mountain to the southwest with some trees and a possible chest. You could try landing there, and then if you get good loot head into Pleasant Park and ambush other players while they are still inside the houses looting.