The Pre-game lobby is a special type of location in Fortnite Battle Royale.
This is the place where you wait for the game to start as all players load their game and are spawned in.
When there are enough players in the lobby, the countdown timer will start for the Battle Bus to leave.
- You cannot damage other players in the pre-game lobby (though you can shoot/swing at them but it won't do any damage)
- You can find weapons and loot but you won't get to keep it when you depart on the Battle Bus.
- You can find weapons and harvest some resources and build.
- You can do Emotes and Emoticons.
- If you find any potions and drink them, their effect goes away once the you are on the [[Fortnite Battle Royale: Battle Bus|Battlebus]
- Try finding resources and practice building.