The Umbrella is a special type of glider in Fortnite Battle Royale.
It is a reward for winning the game and staying the last one alive (Victory Royale).
Your Umbrella lets you fly at a slower and more controllable trajectory, as opposed to Skydiving.
How to get
- To get the Umbrella you must win the game in the same mode you have gotten your first win in such as squads, duos, or solos. (50v50 mode does not count towards your wins)
The Umbrella Skins available at present are:
If you purchased a founder's pack you get an exclusive camo skin for your Umbrella once you win another game (and also a camouflage skin for your Glider)
- Victory in the game means that you were the last person to survive; It does not matter how many kills you got.
- The Umbrella will automatically deploy if you get too close to the ground.
- The Umbrella does not have any advantages over the Glider, such as speed.
- The Umbrella's difference is purely cosmetic.
- If you win you will have the Umbrella available
- As of 1.8, the Umbrella is now equipable, and can be replaced with the Glider .