- Use this orb to cause the "Illumina Phenomena," granting them an abundance of energy.
- Can provoke new reactions from Pokemon.
- You gain your first Illumina Orbs after photographing a Crystabloom on both Florio Island and Belusylva Island.
- Share these photos with Professor Mirror.
- Take a photo of a glowing Crystabloom on the island to unlock after that.
Unlock Florio Illumina Orbs
- Find the Glowing Crystabloom in the flower field during Florio Nature Park (Night) near the end.
- Get a photo of the Glowing Crystabloom in the Florion Nature Park Illumina Spot.
Unlock Belusylva Illumina Orbs
- During Founja Jungle (Night), look to the right-hand side of the waterfall, search for the Quagsire.
- The Quagsire will next to the Glowing Crystabloom that you are looking for.
Unlock Maricopia Illumina Orbs
- To unlock the Illumina Orbs, you first need to unlock the [[New Pokemon Snap: Lental Seafloor - Undersea course by getting both Blushing Beach (Day) and Blushing Beach (Night) to Research Level 2.
- Once this course is accessible, look to the right amongst the seaweed.
- Wake the sleeping Lumineon with a Fluffruit then get a photo of the revealed Glowing Crystabloom.
Unlock Voluca Illumina Orbs
- This Glowing Crystabloom is found during Sweltering Sands (Night).
- On the default path (to the right of the Oasis), look into the caves on the right.
- There is a ledge with the Crystabloom
Unlock Durice Illumina Orbs
- This Glowing Crystabloom is found during the Shiver Snowfields (Night).
- In the second area, after going up the steep slope, look for a crevasse in the ground.
- The Glowing Crystabloom will be on the floor of this crevasse.
Unlock Aurus Illumina Orbs
- This Glowing Crystabloom is found in the first area of the Ruins of Remembrance during the daylight hours.
- Snap a photo of the Glowing Crystabloom on the edge of the cliff on the right-hand side.