Suicune is a Legendary Pokemon in New Pokemon Snap.
Suicune is said to be the embodiment of north winds. True to its reputation, we saw it racing like wind across the snowfields. What an elegant sight to behold!
- Access to Shiver Snowfields (Day & Night)
- Only accessible after the main storyline is complete.
- Begin in Shiver Snowfields (Day), unlock the second path by taking photos of the Alolan Sandslash until it breaks through a snow wall.
- Leave the course and go to Shiver Snowfields (Night).
- Use an Illumina Orb on the Crabominable nearby the Abomasnow to make the Crabominable knock snow at the Abomasnow.
- This will summon a Froslass.
- Quickly take a photo of the Froslass to unlock a new path leading outside.
- On this new path, there will be a Jynx riding a Avalugg.
- Take a photo of the Jynx riding a Avalugg.
- Throw an Illumina Orb after all this to summon Suicune.
1 Star - Get a photo of it running
2 Star - Get a photo of it after hitting it with Fluffruit
3 Star - Get a photo of it to stop by hitting it with Illumina Orb
4 Star - Get a photo of it using Blizzard by hitting it with an Illumina Orb then hit it with another Illumina Orb