The Rogue is a class in Pillars of Eternity.
You choose your class during Character Creation
Rogues are vicious killers, feared for the brutality of their attacks. They can be found as often in dark back alleys as the heart of battlefield skirmishes.
Though unpredictable and undisciplined, rogues are commonly used as shock troops or as part of a surprise assault, their withering attacks breaking enemy ranks and morale.
Rogues tend to congregate in larger numbers in cities where they can be steadily employed as mercenaries or hired muscle.
- Endurance: 36 + 12/level (Low)
- Health: 4 * Endurance (Low)
- Accuracy: 30 + 3/Level (Very High)
- Deflection: 15 (Low)
And choose one of the following:
- Sneak Attack (Level 1)
- Crippling Strike (Level 1)
- Blinding Strike (Level 1)
- Escape (Level 3)
- Reckless Assault (Level 3)
- Dirty Fighting (Level 3)
- Finishing Blow (Level 5)
- Deep Wounds (Level 5)
- Riposte (Level 5)
- Adept Evasion (Level 7)
- Coordinated Positioning (Level 7)
- Withering Strike (Level 9)
- Fearsome Strike (Level 9)
- Deathblows (Level 11)
(First talent at level 2, and then another one every two levels)