Play is an experimental game created by Andrea Pignataro Productions.
The secret life of a traffic light
No explanations or instructions are needed to understand how to play.
Ok... ok. If you insist.
Just use your mouse.
Click with it, I mean. At the right time.
And move it. To run faster.
Beware of the lights. They're usually attached to a car.
Oh, that thing with the hi-score, well... better be a big number.
Properly concocted instructions
- Click with the left mouse button to start or pause the green man walk.
- When the light gets brighter, the car gets nearer. In that case, pause the walk and wait for the light to disappear.
- Every step adds a point to the score.
- Moving the cursor makes the man walk faster.
- Sometimes the green man walking can stumble when blinded by the bright lights. If you click on play and he suddenly stops, QUICK click again!
- If you get hit by a car, don't despair: you can immediately restart the game clicking on the green arrowed circle!
- Your boring real life can be reached again pressing the "Esc" key.
- Remember: Aim to the highest score ever! And ever.