Blue Spike is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
- Weak to Salamando.
- Can cast Fire Bouquet, Fireball lv. 6
- Acid Bubbles, Moogle Glare, unique attacks: inflicting poison and Moogle.
- Frequently jumps between the platforms on the sides.
Fighting the Blue Spike
- Blue Spike will come crashing down in the middle of the room, attacking the party.
- Cast Analyze to learn the HP/MP and Weakness of Blue Spike.
- The Blue Spike will jump up onto either of the pillars on the sides of the arena.
- While on the floor, it can ball itself up and bounce around in a small area, doing heavy damage to everyone around it.
- Will attempt to jump into the air and then land on party members who are nearby its landing zones.
- Use your Bow, Javelin, or other ranged weapons to hit the boss.
- Use Flame Saber on the whole party to increase their damage against Blue Spike.
- After that, use Fireball, Exploder, Blaze Wall or Fire Bouquet to do damage.
- Favor magic over physical attacks while the Blue Spike is on the platforms.
- It can also regenerate its head once, so this is a long fight, with essentially a 4000 HP boss.
- Defeating this boss will give the party an orb: Boomerang