Boreal Face is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
Fighting Boreal Face
- Releases Bramblers to hunt the party members.
- Can launching exploding pumpkins from its mouth.
- This fight very much mirrors the Tropicallo fight in the Dwarf Village.
- While Boreal Face is in its shell, it will be invulnerable to damage from weapons, but magic can hurt it still.
- Your party should focus on using melee weapons against Boreal Face since it can be difficult to hit with magic.
- Use any attacks spells that you have at Lv. 3 when you can to do moderate damage to the Boss.
- Cast any spells on it while Boreal Face is still in its protective bulb.
- Boreal Face will be moving around the arena in the Counter-Clockwise pattern.
- It will also be spawning Buds that will result spiked tendrils to go after the party members.
- Follow Boreal Face around, using your weapons as your main attacks.
- Use Cure Water if the party falls below 50% health.
- It will take time, but Boreal Face will fall and you will get a Bow Orb!