- In the Dwarf Village, you will need to find and talk with Watts, the local smith to start.
- Go to the upper left portion of the Village and go through the door.
- Inside, go forward and over to the dwarf and talk with him.
- He will offer to reforge the Mana Sword for 100 GP.
- Watts will get the job done quickly and notice some of the energy has been imbued in his hammer.
- Watts will want to try to make something new and will tell you to come back later.
- You will get the Rapier.
- Head out of the smithy, head down and over to the right now.
- You can find the Store in that area.
- To the left of the store is another door that you will want to go through.
- Go along the path to the left.
- This will lead you to a show room, where you can watch the side show for 50 GP.
- Here Randi will first meet the Spite, and have the chance to give them 100 GP.
- You can do this, because you will get it all back shortly.
- Go to the right, around the pillar and into the back room.
- This will lead you to the back room behind the stage.
- Here you will find the Sprite and the Dwarf Elder talking.
- Talking with the Dwarf Elder will get your 150 GP back.
- Head back out to the main section of the Dwarf Village.
- This will lead you to the fight with Tropicallo.
- Now it is time to fight Tropicallo.
- It will mostly attack by throwing Exploding Pumpkins at Randi.
- Using both the Spear and the Sword, this can be a very easy fight.
- The sword is best for attack Tropicallo at the times it is closer to the rocks.
- It will also release vines sprouts that will move toward Randi and attack him.
- Attack the sprouts to stop the vines from coming after you.
- They have approximately 60 HP
- After a short while, Tropicallo will pull back into its bud then go underground.
- From here, it can appear in 1 of 3 places: center, left, and right.
- When it is on the right, you will want to switch to Spear so you can reach Tropicallo.
- Alternate between attacking the Boss and its sprouts to manage the things you have coming after you.
- Take your time and use Candy if needed.