The party is suggested to explore the Upperlands and help the Sprite recover their memory, finding their home once again.
Arrival in the Upper Lands
- Head out of the Water Palace and to the Southeast.
- Go over to the East and then turn North, back toward Potos Village.
- Take the first East path you can.
- This will quickly lead you to the local Cannon Travel Station.
- Go and talk with teh Cannon Man to be shot to the Upper Lands.
- When you land, you will do so in the clearing with a number of Moogles around.
- Talk with any of them to learn that Pebblers have taken over their village.
Reaching the Moogle Village
- You will arrive in the Winter section of the Great Forest of the Upper Lands.
- Here, you will only have a few foes to fight, but they are higher level than most of what has been encountered before.
- Head to the bottom left exit of the Winter area.
- This will bring you into the Spring Section.
- Here, you will encounter Steamed Crabs and Silktails.
- Defeat a few of the enemies to get their entries.
- From there, go over to the Eastern exit.
- This leads into the Summer section of the Forest.
- Turn to the Northwest and make your way over to the path there.
- This will lead into the Moogle Village.
- Inside this village, you will be confronted by 4 Pebblers.
- Fight them using Spells and your choice of weapons.
- Take your time engaging them carefully.
- Watch your health and take care with the fight.
- Once the fight is over, attempt to leave the area to bring the Moogles back to their town.
- Head to the Top center section of the town to find a chest with Glove Orbs.
- From there, go over to the right from there to find a second chest with an Axe Orb.
- Collect both of these then visit Watts to upgrade what weapons you can.