Mech Rider 2 is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
Fighting Mech Rider 2
- This will bring you into the second fight with the Mech Rider.
- You will immediately need to deal with the Mech Rider, which likely starts on the Eastern end of the walkway you are on.
- It will frequently cast Speed Up on itself.
- You can use Slow Down to counter that spell and keep the Mech Rider easy to hit.
- Just like the previous encounter, it will fire off Missiles at those party members nearby.
- The Rider can also charge around and knock out anyone who gets in front of it.
- Frequently use your attack magic to get some high damage in on the Rider.
- Watch your party's health becuase of the damage the Rider can do with its ram or missiles.
- It does have a new attack: Wave Beam.
- This attack covers most of the area when used.
- Take your time with the fight and you will find victory.