Minotaur is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
Fighting the Minotaur
- Against the Minotaur, a quick scan will reveal it is weak to Sylphid magic.
- You will want to cast Thunder Saber on the party after that to augment the weapons appropriately.
- It's main attack initially will be to use its extending horns to try and gore party members.
- It can also pick up and throw anyone is who in front of it, and slam them, knocking them unconcious. This can interrupt spell casting.
- Expect it to throw some punches as well.
- When reduced to 50% or less health, it will change colors, getting a red tint.
- it will take significantly less physical damage from melee attacks augmented with magic, and be immune to normal melee attacks.
- Instead you will need to finish the Minotaur with magic.
- It will also start bull rushing around the room, trying to run over party members.
- Be on guard for it to be coming after everyone charging with its horns extended.
- Defeating this boss will net the party a Javelin Orb.