"The world seems doomed to be destroyed in the clash between the fortress and the Mana Beast. Randi's last resort is to attempt to power his Mana Sword itself. The party heads to the Pure Land at the edge of the world."
- You will find yourself hovering around the Mana Palace.
- Land back on the small island.
- Go and talk with Gemma.
- Gemma will tell the party that they will need to head to the Pure Land.
- Head around the Temple to the far side, where you will find Neko.
- Be sure to buy the Vest Guard from Neko while there.
- Use the Flammie Drum to summon Flammie.
- Once above the Mana Palace turn to the Northeast.
- Either way, turn North as you reach the Kakkara Desert, you will quickly arrive at the Pure Land.