A small-time crime syndicate known as the Scorpion Army is behind the Water Seed's disappearance. Once they recover it, the party returns to the Water Palace as quickly as possible.
- Having cleared the Underground Ship, it is time to return to the Water Palace.
- Be sure to acquire the Cobra Bracelet from the Pandora Armor Shop.
- Head out of the Dwarf Village and up to Cannon Travel Station North of Gaia's Navel.
- Travel to the North and to the entrance of the Water Palace.
- Instead of the typical walk through, you will encounter 6 Iffish.
- Fight those directly in your way and then up the stairs into the Water Palace itself.
- At the top of the stairs, you will find a Water Bandit.
- In the entry hallway, you will encounter 3 more Water Bandits.
- Activate the steps and head up them to the pool.
- Go across the pool and step on the switches on the far side.
- At the top of the stairs, you will find Luka and the Imperial General: Geshtar.
- He will threaten Luka and tell the party to turn over the seed.
- Regardless of your choice, he will take the seed from the party.
- From there, he will force you to confront the Jabberwocky.
Fighting the Jabberwocky
- The fight begins immediately after Geshtar finishes talking.
- Having the Cobra Bracelet equipped will protect them from the Poison attacks used by the Jabberwocky.
- This will block most of the attacks from the Jabberwocky.
- The Jabberwocky has 2 heads, and will be destroyed when both heads are.
- It will also frequently cast Acid Storm.
- This lowers the defense of the targeted party members.
- Aside from that, move around and attack the boss as best you can.
- Attack with Magic, like Earth Slide and Gem Missile.
- It will also frequently cast Poison Gas.
- This will poison all party members, unless they have the Cobra Bracelet equipped.
- Watch your party's health throughout this fight.
- Use Cure Water or Candies to heal party members.
- You can also use Speed Up or Defender to boost your accuracy/evasion or your Defense.
- The heads can use a Bite attack which can knock out party members.
- Just take your time with the fight, heal whenever you drop below 50% health.
- Just keep up your barrage of attacks until you win the fight.
- Winning this battle will get the party a Bow Orb.
- Step on the floor switch to activate the nearby stairs.
- Go on up them and over to Luka and Gemma.
- Talk with Luka and she will prompt you to go up the stairs and re-seal the Mana Seed.
- Talk with Gemma to get a Whip Orb.
- Gemma will recommend that you head to the Upperland to continue your journey.
- You will want to head to the Cannon Travel Station nearby Potos Village to travel to the Upper Lands.