Snow Dragon is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
Fighting the Snow Dragon
- In this fairly large clearing, you will encounter the second boss, the Snow Dragon.
- It can cast Balloon Ring, hitting a few nearby party members with Balloon
- It can cast Breath Wing, knocking away any party members nearby its dangling tail.
- It can cast Freeze Breath, Snowmanning anyone nearby the dragon if the attack hits.
- The Dragon can be hit on its dangling tail when it is hovering.
- It is weak to Salamando.
- Use the Dragon Lance with Randi, or equip the party with the ranged weapons: Bow, Javelin, or the Boomerang.
- Cast Flame Saber on your weapons to up what damage they can do.
- It is recommended to focus more on using Magic because of the small target the dragon presents to weapons.
- If you use the Bow or Javelin, they will automatically aim upwards toward the main body of the dragon.
- The dragon is very mobile throughout the fight, so keep on the move to keep up with it.
- Defeating the Dragon will grant you a Bow Orb.