Joch is not on Gold Isle, but the island does have the Golden Tower, also known as the Light Palace. However, the key was stolen by a republic spy who was caught and punished. Randi and his friends head to Southtown to look for leads.
The Golden Isle
- The Golden Isle is found to the Northeast of the Lofty Mountains.
- Travel to and land in the Gold City.
- While here, you will want to travel to the Item store to upgrade your equipment, if you have not already visited this location.
- The Item Shop is found in the Northwestern corner of the city.
- While here, buy 3 Lazuli Vambrace, 3 Battle Suits, 2 Duck Helms, and 1 Dragon Helm.
- You can find Watts in the Southern portion of the city, on the Western side.
- Upgrade what weapons you can in preparation for the coming Palace.
- Going North a screen to the entrance of the the Gold Tower will reveal that the door is locked.
- Talking with King Mammon in the Inn (on the top floor) found in the Northeastern portion of town is a dead end.
- If you go along the walkway that circles the city, you will learn a spy had stolen the key that gives access to the Tower.
- This might sound a little familiar, time to head back to Southtown.
- With this knowledge in hand, head to the East.
- You will find your way to Southtown.
- It is found Southeast from Northtown.
- Once in Southtown, head to the Northwestern corner.
- There you will find Mara in her house.
- Talking with her again will net the party the key into the the Gold Tower.
- It is time to head back to the Gold City.