Inside the Light Palace
- With the key obtained from Mara in Southtown, it is time to return to the Gold Isle.
- Head back to the West and land in front of the Golden Tower.
- With the key in your possession, you can enter the Palace of Light.
- Immediately you will see a chest and 2 Beast Zombie.
- The chest has a Spear Orb inside it.
- Go to the North to continue forward through the Tower.
- This next section has a Dark Ninja that you can fight.
- Head to the East and turn South after that.
- Along the way you will encounter a Wizard Eye and the Weepy Eyes it can summon, plus another Dark Ninja.
- Loop around the corner to the West and take the stairs in the center of the room upwards.
- This stairwell is guarded by a Beast Zombie.
- The stairs leads to the first of 2 boss fights in this palace.
Fighting the Blue Spike
- Blue Spike will come crashing down in the middle of the room, attacking the party.
- Cast Analyze to learn the HP/MP and Weakness of Blue Spike.
- The Blue Spike will jump up onto either of the pillars on the sides of the arena.
- While on the floor, it can ball itself up and bounce around in a small area, doing heavy damage to everyone around it.
- Will attempt to jump into the air and then land on party members who are nearby its landing zones.
- Use your Bow, Javelin, or other ranged weapons to hit the boss.
- Use Flame Saber on the whole party to increase their damage against Blue Spike.
- After that, use Fireball, Exploder, Blaze Wall or Fire Bouquet to do damage.
- Favor magic over physical attacks while the Blue Spike is on the platforms.
- It can also regenerate its head once, so this is a long fight, with essentially a 4000 HP boss.
- Defeating this boss will give the party an orb: Boomerang
Going higher in the Tower
- After the fight, a stairwell will rise up from the middle of the room.
- Take the stairs up to move to the next room.
- In this room, just to your right you will find a Chest.
- Go and open this chest to get an Axe Orb.
- Open the door to the North of you and enter the next section of this room.
- Here you will encounter another Beast Zombie and Dark Ninja, then another Beast Zombie.
- Follow the path to the South.
- In this section you will encounter a Emberman.
- Defeat it and take the nearby stairs upwards.
- This will bring you into the second Boss fight.
Fighting the Gorgon Bull
- Immediately the Gorgon Bull will be charging at the party from its starting position.
- It can extend and attack with its horns.
- Will frequently use Earth Slide.
- When reduced to 50% or less, it will extend claws from its gauntlets.
- These claws boost the melee damage the bull does.
- If the party does not have the Battle Suit equipped, this can be a deadly fight.
- Cast Thunder Saber as soon as you can on the party to increase all melee damage.
- Watch all member's HP carefully, using either magic or items to restore it when low.
- Have Popoi casting Air Blast frequently.
- Victory will net the party a Bow Orb.
The Mana Seed
- Go forward and take the stairs that have appeared upwards.
- This will bring you to the room with the Mana Seed.
- Head up the middle of the room and go to the base of the stairs.
- There the party will meet Lumina.
- Talking with the Mana Spirit will have the party gain its powers for Primm.
- Go on up the stairs and touch the mana seed to synchronize with it.
- Once again, it is time to return to the Lofty Mountains and attempt to reach Sage Joch.