One of the few side quests found in Secret of Mana.
- Can be completed once the party has the Flammie Drum.
- Kakkara Village remains without water even through the Fire Seed has been restored to the palace.
- Talking with the councilor to the leader of Kakkara, you learn that a Sea Hare's Tail will immediately restore the springs that help the town keep alive.
- Summon Flammie and it is time to find where you can get a Sea Hare's Tail.
- You will want to head to Turtle Shell Isle, found West of Matango.
- This is found Southwest of Kakkara Village, just off the coast.
- Go into the Northern hut and speak with the Shopkeeper inside.
- The Shopkeeper will remark that he only has Sea Hare Tails and will give one to Randi.
- Head outside and summon Flammie.
- Turn to the North-Northwest and head over to the Desert portion.
- Fly to the village nearby the Moon Palace.
- Land in Kakkara Village.
- Go and talk with the Councilor once more.
- He will present the Sea Hare's Tail to the King who tells them what to do with the Tail.
- Water is restored to the village.
- The Councilor will then present the party with the Moogle Belt.