In order to find the Fire Seed missing from the palace, the party uses Cannon Travel to head for Ice Country.
- Party: Lv. 25
- Magic: Lv. 3
- Weapons: 3-4
- Head to the North to reach Kakkara Village.
- Visit Watts to upgrade your weapons with the orbs you have on hand.
- You can skip here because it is not far to the next location you can find Watts.
- Head over to the East to find the nearby Cannon Travel Station.
- Use this location to travel to Ice Country.
- This will have your party land in Todo Village.
- Immediately up from where you land is an Item Shop if you need to restock your supplies.
- There are a number of people to talk to, but head to the South to find the Inn.
- To the East of the Inn is the local blacksmith where you can find Watts.
- You can upgrade weapons here.
- After that, head out of the town using the Northwestern exit.
- This leads into the Crystal Forest, where you will encounter 3-5 Howlers almost immediately.
- Start fighting them and making your way over to the West, through the Forest.
- Going either along the top or the bottom of the forest, you will encounter a number more Howlers.
- Head over to the Western portion and follow the path to the South to the next screen.
- This leads to a small house with a reindeer in front of it.
- The reindeer is Rudolph, who if talked to, will ask you to help find his master.
- Go inside the house and over to the chest and open it up.
- This chest has a Spear Orb inside it for you to collect it.
- After that, head out of the house and to the South from it.
- You will face more Howlers in the opening section of this part of the Crystal Forest.
- Go over to the East and follow the trail to the South.
- There is a branch off this path that leads to a Cannon Travel Station.
- Fight your way to the South and over to the West.
- Be wary because on this path you will encounter more Howlers as well as Shellblast.
- Heading toward the exit to the next area is a Pebbler.
- In the starting section of the next screen, you will encounter even more Howlers and a Pebblers.
- Head to the South and then West.
- Here you will encounter Bluster Gases waiting for you.
- This will lead to the middle of the area, from there, turn to the North and head into the next area.
- Having made your way through the Crystal Forest, you will find yourself facing off against Boreal Face.
Fighting Boreal Face
- This fight very much mirrors the Tropicallo fight in the Dwarf Village.
- While Boreal Face is in its shell, it will be invulnerable to damage from weapons, but magic can hurt it still.
- Your party should focus on using melee weapons against Boreal Face since it can be difficult to hit with magic.
- Use any attacks spells that you have at Lv. 3 when you can to do moderate damage to the Boss.
- Cast any spells on it while Boreal Face is still in its protective bulb.
- Boreal Face will be moving around the arena in the Counter-Clockwise pattern.
- It will also be spawning Buds that will result spiked tendrils to go after the party members.
- Follow Boreal Face around, using your weapons as your main attacks.
- Use Cure Water if the party falls below 50% health.
- It will take time, but Boreal Face will fall and you will get a Bow Orb!