Vampire is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
- Will frequently fly during the battle.
- Cannot be hurt while its wings are closed.
- It can cast Freeze and Energy Absorb.
Fighting the Vampire
- The Vampire can be tricky fight because it will spend a lot of time in the air.
- Only magic can hit the Vampire while it is airborne, because the Bow and Javelin weapons will miss.
- To hit the vampire with weapons it first needs to land.
- It is only vulnerable while its wings are open.
- The Vampire has a melee swipe attack that can poison those its hits.
- It can also fly over party members, drop down, then grab and throw those below it.
- Be wary it will frequently cast Freeze lv. 4 on your party members.
- Keep on the move throughout the fight, pausing only to cast spells.
- It will not take long to defeat the Vampire.
- You will be rewarded with a Boomerang Orb for your efforts.