Wall Face is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
Chamber Eye - Left
Chamber Eye - Right
- This can be a very tough boss fight if you do not handle things properly.
- First, you DO NOT want to take out the eyes on the sides first.
- This will cause the wall to start pushing the whole party toward the spikes on the opposite end of the room.
- This boss has 3 magic spells it likes to use, Leaden Gaze, HP Absorb, and Freeze.
- Leaden Gaze will Tangle whomever it targets, lowering their evasion and accuracy.
- Freeze does ~40 Water damage, being Lv. 3
- To win this boss fight, you can do damage to the eyes on the side, but your main focus should be the middle, Vertical Eye.
- Have Popoi cast Gem Missile on the middle eye repeatedly.
- Randi and Primm, if equipped with the Chobin's Bow or Pole Dart should attack the middle eye as well.
- Watch your HP and MP, using Candy, Cure Water, and Faerie Walnuts as needed.
- Just focusing your Gem Missiles on the middle eye will make for a very fast boss fight against the Wall Face.
- If you do defeat the side eyes first, immediately target the central eye with everyone.
- Have Popoi start bombarding the central eye with their attack magic immediately.
- After that, it is just an all out assault to do enough damage before reaching the spikes at the other end of the room.
- If any character touches the spikes, they will die.
- Bow Orb