Great Plateau Foothill Cave is a Location in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- -0832, 1493, 0027
- A cave found along the Southern cliff-face of the Great Plateau.
Reaching the Location
- This cave is found in an indent in the cliff-face along the Southern side of the Great Plateau.
- Approach the rocks here.
- Just use a weapon with a rock or a spiky ball.
- Smash through the 2 layers of rock to reach the chambers behind them.
- Getting through to the first chamber, you will have a Horriblin clinging to the ceiling.
- Continuing deeper, you will have another Horriblin that's in the back of the chamber.
- In between is a breakable wall on the Southern side.
- Smash through there to find a Bubbulfrogs clinging to the far wall.
- Hit it with an arrow and be sure to collect the Bubbul Gem.
- Go back to the main chamber then head for the back of it.
- Just before the next large smashable wall to the East, you can find a Rusty Claymore.
- Break through the wall to reach the final chamber.
- In the back you will find Kyononis Shrine
[ Great Plateau Foothill Cave Video Walkthrough]