Napanos Yiga Hideout is a Location/Yiga Hideout in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- A "small" hideout found in the fenced in area just above a ravine.
- If not approached from the air involves navigating a "maze."
Reaching the Location
- This location is found just to the South of the Napanos Lightroot, and to the East of the Muzasu Lightroot.
- It is found along the ravine top.
- It offers plenty of twists that you will need to navigate on the ground level.
- The entrance can be found at the Southern wall, as well as the Eastern wall; both about the middle.
- There is an opening here that you can enter into the maze with easily.
- However, be sure to look over the maze itself to find the Hovering Platform with the flamethrower.
- Hit it with an arrow to disable it and make it safer for you to explore without risk.
- Now, carefully head into the maze from the "eastern" entrance.
- Once inside, you can't climb over the walls since there are spikes on top of each section.
- This does mean it is very easy to jump to the middle using any Flying Zonai Vehicle or a Zonai Spring to get the height to glide in.
- Head to the North and get to the corner.
- Here, turn to the left (South).
- To the West you can find a number of Barrels and a crate you can break for supplies, but to progress, you will want to head to the South.
- At the wall, turn to the right (West).
- Follow the path as it weaves back and forth to reach the center section of the Hideout.
- To your right (North) is the Hut with the Note and to your left (South) is a track with the Yiga Ninja with the Red Glyph securing the treasure.
- The Ninja rides on a small cart that is protected along the sides but not the front or back.
- You can follow the track to find Springs that you can climb on to.
- Time a jump swing to launch Link up into the air when the Mine Cart with the Yiga Ninja is turning the corner.
- As you descend, focus aim and hit the Yiga Ninja from one of their vulnerable areas.
- Follow the track after that into the middle of its looping area.
- Along the Southern side of it you will find the the Treasure Room.
- Defeat the Ninja and you will be able to enter it.
- Inside there, the chest on the left will contain a Large Crystallized Charge.
- The chest on the right will contain a Yiga Schematic that gives you the Blueprint: Three Wheeler.
- These need to be easily accessible from the location, directly adjacent
Napanos Yiga Hideout Video Walkthrough