[ Defeat Grapplavine Video Walkthrough]
- Time to take on the Grapplavine itself.
- This creature can summon in Silkspitter.
- For now, it fights from one spot, using Poison Bubble, and Sleep Flower.
- Fight on through, using Class Strikes to get some good damage in.
- Once you get the Grapplavine down by 25%, it will sprout its proper head and rip its feet free.
- Now Grapplavine is mobile and has a few more attacks.
- At this point, it is crucial to start hitting the Head target.
- Watch out for its Bite attack, this does 200-400 damage with a single attack.
- It will more frequently use its Hammer Buds as well, so watch the areas that the seeds land and begin their countdown.
- In the final 25% of its health, it is constantly be using Hammer Bud and frequently use Bite.
- Defeating the Grapplavine reveals it had eaten Dryad