[ Investigate Pedda Video Walkthrough]
- Go forward and head through the archway in the wall.
- Once inside, go over to the East and go up the short set of stairs to the South of the Inn.
- On top of the remains of the stairs you can find a Sparkle with 450 Lucre.
- Step into the water to the Southwest of the Inn to find a Sparkle with 560 lucre.
- Head to the Northwestern stairs and take them upwards.
- At the top of the stairs, look to the South to find a chest with Gold Item Seeds.
- After that, head over to the Inn and go inside.
- Approach and talk with the veiled counter to be told you can rest using the beds.
- Pay (or rest for free having found Li'l Cactus) to rest until morning.
- When the party awakens, the building is looking to be in much better repair.
- Going over to the East from the Inn will lead you to the Weapons Shop.
- Search the water nearby the Inn along the Northern side of it to find a Sparkle with 1 Chocolate.
- Head to the South and take the stairs up to reach the top of the walls.
- Go over to the Southwestern corner of this area to find Li'l Cactus along the edge of the wall.
- Go around the building here to the Southwestern side of it to find a Sparkle with 280 lucre.
- From there, drop back down to ground level and head into the Northwestern corner of this level.
- Look behind the trees here to find a chest with a ??? Seed.
- From there, go over to the East and talk with the person just in front of the stairs along the Northern side of the ground level.
- After that, take the stairs up to reach the top of the wall.
- On the top of the wall, head to the Northeastern corner to find a small child here to talk with.
- From there, go back to the Northern stairs on the ground level and through the double doors.
- Once inside, go talk with the old man between the two sets of stairs.
- He will talk about the stone tablet here and translate the ancient text for the class.
- After that, the team will need to find the Mana Stone Scholar in this area.