"Once the gentleman is done, he sould see me to retrieve his possessions" (Chamberlain)
When you are ready to leave the palace, head to the exit which is located at a door on a wall south of the Great Hall:
Chamberlain: How might I serve the gentleman?
Geralt: By returning my things.
Chamberlain: Citrus and cloves. The fragrance will keep the gentleman's robes fresh somewhat longer.
Geralt: Hm, thanks bunches
Chamberlain: The emperor is not known for his patience. He wants his daughter back safe and sound. As soon as possible.
Geralt: Yean, mentioned something of the sort. So long.
- Before leaving you can talk to Ambassador at the Library to get a briefing of the events going on in the war. See: Witcher 3: Ambassador's Briefing
- You get all your items and equipment back, and you also get to keep the new clothes you chose for the audience with the emperor earlier.
- If you are into Gwent, talk to the Nilfgaardian Nobleman in the Royal Garden.
Imperial Audience Quest
- Get dressed and talk to the chamberlain
- Follow the chamberlain
- Talk to Yennefer
- Retrieve your equipment from the chamberlain