It is the sequel to the game Borderlands
The release date for Borderlands 2 was September 18, 2012 in the United States, and September 21, 2012 internationally.
New characters include:
- October 16, 2012: Pirate-themed DLC: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC
- November 20, 2012: Biker Gang-themed DLC: Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC
- January 15, 2013: Jungle Hunting-themed DLC: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC
- June 25, 2013: Dungeons & Dragons-themed DLC: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC
- September 3, 2013: Adding in the new "Overpower Levels" feature & increasing the Level Cap to 72 DLC: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Digistruct Peak Challenge
- October 22, 2013: Halloween-themed DLC: TK Bahas Bloody Harvest. This is the first of the headhunter packs.
- November 26th, 2013: Thanksgiving-themed DLC: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler. This is the second of the headhunter packs.
- December 17th, 2013: Christmas-themed DLC: How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day. This is the third headhunter pack.
- February 11th, 2014: Valentines Day-themed DLC: Mad Moxxi and The Wedding Day Massacre. This is the fourth headhunter pack.
- April 15th, 2014: Summer-themed DLC: Sir Hammerlock vs. The Son of Crawmerax. This is the fifth and final Headhunter pack.
Shift Codes and Golden Keys
So, you want to hear another story, eh? One where the very fate of Pandora hangs in the balance? If not, too bad. I'm telling you anyway.
First, there was the Vault: an alien prison opened with a mystical key. To the warriors who opened it, the Vault was just a container of tentacles and disappointment. They vanished into the wasteley were wrong. The Vault's opening triggered the growth of Eridium, a priceless alien element. Soon, the rare and valuable mineral emerged all across Pandora. Its appearance attracted many, including... the Hyperion Corporation. They came to Pandora to mine Eridium, and bring order to the savage planet. Through their excavations, Hyperion uncovered evidence of an even greater Vault. Their leader vowed to find it - to use its power to civilize the Borderlands, once and for all.
But Hyperion weren't the only ones searching for the next Vault's alien power. The call of danger and loot is not so easily resisted. Certain warriors came to Pandora in droves to uncover its hidden secrets. Some would call them adventurers. Others call them fools. But I... call them Vault Hunters.
Our story begins with them, and with a man named Handsome Jack.
--as told by Marcus, the merchant.
The characters fight to free Pandora from Handsome Jack, CEO of the Hyperion Corporation, who is trying to wake up an ancient evil known as "The Warrior".
You can play Single Player or Co-Op, also Split Screen. you can also duel, trade, battle bosses as well.
The name of the song in the live action trailer is: What Makes a Good Man, by The Heavy
The name of the song in the opening cinematic intro is: Short Change Hero, by The Heavy
The Game soundtrack itself was done by Jesper Kyd, Cris Velasco, Sascha Dikiciyan, and Raison Varner.
For PC, both the Downloadable Version and the Boxed Version will tap into Steam
- PAX East 2012 Borderlands 2 Panel: Salvador Gunzerker, Maya Siren
- PAX East 2012 Borderlands 2 Panel: Axton Commando, Zer0 Assassin
- Borderlands 2 live action trailer song name?
- Borderlands 2 Intro Song name?