A Master Kohga found in LoZ: BotW.
The Master Kohga is a type of Chuchu in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Master Kohga is the leader of the Yiga Clan. He is found at the end of the Yiga Hideout.
- The start, and throughout the battle, Kohga will summon an energy shield you cannot break.
- For the first part of the battle, Kogha will summon a large Yiga bomb above his head.
- Hit Kohga while he has the bomb above his head to cause it to drop on him.
- Kohga will be stuck and vulnerable while he is in the ground.
- When reduced by a third of his total health, he will begin to hover of a pit in the middle of the arena.
- You will need to fire the arrow at Kohga just before the Bomb is above his head.
- When below 75% health, Kohga will summon a large Yiga Bomb.
- Fortunately, this Bomb is metal, so the Magnesis rune can grab it and allow you to drop it on Kohga.
- Repeat this process until the final cutscene is triggered.