Inside White King Mine in the Cascade region, you can find a horde.
- This is a smaller horde, making it a bit easier to take down with only a bit of preparation.
- Have at least 4-6 Molotovs and it helps a lot to have the Crowdbreaker combat shotgun on hand.
- Approach the mines during the day, while the Swarmers are going to be grouped together and most off-guard.
- With the Horde gathered, it will be easy to start.
- Lob a Molotov into the closest Horde and then aim at the first of the Swarmers to be coming after you to lob a second one on them.
- Start backing up toward the entrance of the mine itself.
- As the Horde closes in on you, back up and lob either Molotovs or start shooting with your Crowdbreaker.
- Keep on the move to avoid getting swarmed as you are fighting the Horde.
White King Mine Horde Video Walkthrough